Software Development Process
A circular approach to software development
The first step concerns the software development process: the design of the software architecture, with the list of hardware and software components.
The first step begins with a meeting with the client company to understand their needs.
- the functions that the user needs
- the hardware features.
After this meeting the “first requirement document” will be provided, which will be subsequently updated. At the same time a document will be prepared with guidelines on software development to standardize the functional and graphical features of the user interface. Based on the first requirement document, possible risks associated with the use of the software/hardware are evaluated in order to develop a reliable software architecture.
The second step deals with the software design, the technology to use, the feature of the hardware components.
This phase is dedicated to:
- reduce the development time of new features
- facilitate the software maintenance
- get high quality graphic design standards
- maximize the software usability.
During the third step, product tests and usability tests are organized to verify the software “easiness of use”.
SenesiaHC adopts a “circular approach” to software development where throughout the development process the customer continuously validates the product.
Standard- compliant software development:
We develop software to insure full-compliance with:
- IEC 62304:2006 for medical software development
- Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Content of Premarket Submission for Software Contained in Medical Devices.